BLAZE BAYLEY Agrees with STEVE HARRIS about His IRON MAIDEN’S Albums: ‘I’m Very Proud of Them as Well’

Recently Iron Maiden’s bassist Steve Harris said that he liked very much Blaze Bayley’s albums with Iron Maiden – 1995’s “The X Factor” and 1998’s “Virtual XI.” In a conversation with Talking Maiden Podcast, Blaze responded:

“I’m very proud of them as well. It was a lot of work, and Steve and I worked very, very closely together. He taught me a lot about writing.

“Everything on [my solo album] ‘Infinite Entanglement’ and the way that it is – the arrangements that I’ve been able to do – it’s a huge reflection of the work that I did with Steve Harris.

“Everything that I learned on the ‘Silicon Messiah’ album, I knew when I made that album because of working with Maiden and the way that they arranged things and did things, I knew I wanted a certain sound, and more than that, I think Steve Harris gave me the belief in myself that I could actually make the ‘Silicon Messiah’ album and I could achieve that and that I could make a good album.

“Before that time, it always felt as if I’d written a good song, I’d had good luck. After Iron Maiden, if I want a good song, it’s a bit of inspiration and a lot of hard work, and it’s crafted…

“On ‘Infinite Entanglement,’ I think all of that confidence, all of those lessons, everything came together to really show what I’m capable of. I think it’s the confidence that Steve Harris gave me writing with him specifically, and learning how to find these other parts of my singing voice.”

The post BLAZE BAYLEY Agrees with STEVE HARRIS about His IRON MAIDEN’S Albums: ‘I’m Very Proud of Them as Well’ appeared first on Metal Addicts.



from Metal Addicts http://bit.ly/2TouVq1
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Revista Digital de cultura urbana

¡Bienvenido/a a nuestra plataforma digital dedicada a la cultura urbana alternativa! Exploramos la creatividad y expresión no convencional en entornos urbanos, desde arte callejero y música independiente hasta moda única y diversas subculturas. Además, ofrecemos tutoriales fascinantes sobre música, tatuajes y más. Desde consejos para artistas independientes hasta guías para amantes de la música y la inspiración en el mundo del tatuaje, estamos aquí para enriquecer tu experiencia en todos los aspectos de esta vibrante cultura. ¡Descubre, aprende y sumérgete con nosotros en la diversidad de la cultura urbana alternativa!

Visitas

Entradas populares

Frases de ricardo iorio almafuerte

CHALECOS PUNK JACKET

W.A.S.P. - Former Guitarist And Producer Bob Kulick Passed Away