Is their a tinder equilivant for metalheads and hardcore guys?

I'm tired of using tinder and matching with women that don't even like metal or hardcore music. I don't dislike pop or rap music but I can't build up rapport if I don't find any simliarity within our respected genres. For me metal has saved my life countless of times and help me dealt with life problems. This genre is ingrained into my blood and I can't assimilate into another style. I feel this cultural dissonance when I date or hang out with these type of women.

Like I can't talk about Sylosis or Caliban when she wants to talk about YG or Kendrick Lamar. I feel disconnected or lost within seconds when she mentions rappers names. I live in Los Angeles, so the rap and pop scene are more prevelant where I live.

I tried Instagram (the metal/hardcore scene is huge there). I met this one singer when she had a few followers but started ignoring me after a month or so when she started getting more attention (I guess she was corephobic). So I don't believe Instagram is a suitable place to meet people in real life even if people use it a personal blog.

Is there a place that has become more mainstream and convenient for metalheads and hardcore guys.

**corephobic (adj.): An irrational fear towards individuals that listen to or/and follow metalcore and deathcore music. (She was a black metal/death metal fan)

submitted by /u/xXSal93Xx
[link] [comments]

from SHREDDIT https://ift.tt/34fkWJS
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Revista Digital de cultura urbana

¡Bienvenido/a a nuestra plataforma digital dedicada a la cultura urbana alternativa! Exploramos la creatividad y expresión no convencional en entornos urbanos, desde arte callejero y música independiente hasta moda única y diversas subculturas. Además, ofrecemos tutoriales fascinantes sobre música, tatuajes y más. Desde consejos para artistas independientes hasta guías para amantes de la música y la inspiración en el mundo del tatuaje, estamos aquí para enriquecer tu experiencia en todos los aspectos de esta vibrante cultura. ¡Descubre, aprende y sumérgete con nosotros en la diversidad de la cultura urbana alternativa!

Visitas

Entradas populares

Frases de ricardo iorio almafuerte

W.A.S.P. - Former Guitarist And Producer Bob Kulick Passed Away