Aaaaaarrrggghhh!!! Why can't I just buy my music??? Sigh...

I just got home from a concert with The Hu. Awesome concert, highly recommend catching them live if you're into their sound.

Anyway, the thing is that I really want to purchase their music but it seems friggin impossible. I know I might be oldskool but I prefer to actually own my music instead of just streaming it (even though that is what all the cool kids do nowadays).

The purchasing choices are pretty abysmal though. I have to either buy an actual CD and since I don't even own a CD player that isn't a viable option (also I'm working hard on reducing my plastic consumption so want to avoid buying any unnecessary plastic) or I can purchase shitty mp3s. It might sound snobbish but I only buy music in uncompressed formats such as flac, aiff, or wav. I find it strange how so many people want HD this and HD that but are perfectly happy with their music being compressed. I'm the other way around as I find streaming is fine for watching movies/series but music is one of the main cornerstones in my life. But hey, we all value different things and that is a good thing.

So anyway, I'm now left with absolutely 0 options to actually purchase the music I love. Yeah, yeah I know that it is a first-world problem of an old fart but I just felt like venting.

submitted by /u/fractalfrog
[link] [comments]

from SHREDDIT https://ift.tt/2Odjn8M
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Revista Digital de cultura urbana

¡Bienvenido/a a nuestra plataforma digital dedicada a la cultura urbana alternativa! Exploramos la creatividad y expresión no convencional en entornos urbanos, desde arte callejero y música independiente hasta moda única y diversas subculturas. Además, ofrecemos tutoriales fascinantes sobre música, tatuajes y más. Desde consejos para artistas independientes hasta guías para amantes de la música y la inspiración en el mundo del tatuaje, estamos aquí para enriquecer tu experiencia en todos los aspectos de esta vibrante cultura. ¡Descubre, aprende y sumérgete con nosotros en la diversidad de la cultura urbana alternativa!

Visitas

Entradas populares

Frases de ricardo iorio almafuerte

CHALECOS PUNK JACKET

Vocal Coach Reacts To BRUCE DICKINSON’s Vocal Perfomance On ‘Hallowed Be Thy Name’

W.A.S.P. - Former Guitarist And Producer Bob Kulick Passed Away