r/Metal Shredditcord is incredibly obnoxious

This post is going to be banned anyways because I foresee the same moderation as in the discord server, but here goes.

How the fuck can you not discuss some other thing? There was a conversation about morning. Yeah, what you're doing and all. I "interjected" (as what moderators said) in the conversation (when nobody was writing anything) and posted a question. Everybody was acting so confused about it, like, how does it relate to morning?

It doesn't. It's a new conversation you idiots. What do you think? Are you going to discuss the morning for next 24 hours to include everyone of the same time zone? Make a #morning-discussion channel then! Discussing fucking morning for 24 hours then!

Ok, maybe that isn't the case. You can, after all, discuss other things. Yeah, if you're a fucking moderator, nobody is going to say anything to you, when discussing other things, because you are a mod.

So, only mods can start a discussion, because I can't. I was also muted yesterday, for the same fucking thing. I understand it a bit, since I was told by other people that this server is salty & obnoxious as fuck. I asked one thing. In other servers, they would ignore me. But not here. They fucking muted me for it, because, how do I dare interject in other conversations. As I said, I would have been ignored, and realized my mistake.

Not here. Today, I decided to ask a question about if you prefer high-pitched screaming or low-pitched screaming. Was met by confused messages, as to how does this relate to morning. I am repeating myself there, but I was kicked again for interjecting in conversations. Same. Fucking. Thing.

Is a role like "Conversation Starter" needed? To just start new conversations? And not continue conversations about the same fucking thing?

With love, Dew#8869

submitted by /u/timleg002
[link] [comments]

from SHREDDIT https://ift.tt/2BIrOp3
via IFTTT

Comentarios

Revista Digital de cultura urbana

¡Bienvenido/a a nuestra plataforma digital dedicada a la cultura urbana alternativa! Exploramos la creatividad y expresión no convencional en entornos urbanos, desde arte callejero y música independiente hasta moda única y diversas subculturas. Además, ofrecemos tutoriales fascinantes sobre música, tatuajes y más. Desde consejos para artistas independientes hasta guías para amantes de la música y la inspiración en el mundo del tatuaje, estamos aquí para enriquecer tu experiencia en todos los aspectos de esta vibrante cultura. ¡Descubre, aprende y sumérgete con nosotros en la diversidad de la cultura urbana alternativa!

Visitas

Entradas populares

AC DC wallpappers

Metallica fondos hd walpappers

Explorando la Oscuridad Musical de Motionless In White

Ultimas Noticias,Giras,Discos Rock Heavy Metal 2023 📰

I Prevail: Trascendiendo Fronteras en el Metalcore Moderno

"Debatiendo sobre la Mejor Banda de Grunge: Los Rockeros Comparten sus Pensamientos"

Bad Omens: Entre el Caos y la Reflexión en el Metalcore Moderno

"Coal Chamber: Los Orígenes Explosivos y la Autenticidad del Nuevo Metal"