Skip to main content
Metaleras Gothic Store Additional Banner

Metal News

Metal News

Do I Suck For… Pushing An Old Man Because He Tried To Take My Music Away?

Imagen

It’s Smokey Goretooth back with a new “Do I Suck?,” MetalSucks’ version of “Am I The Asshole?” where we take real life horror stories and bring them to our readers to decide if the OP sucks for some bullshit they may or may not have done.

This week’s submission comes from an anonymous user who got into it with a senior citizen. Read on…


I didn’t want for any of this to happen, but I really did feel like I had to defend myself. I take the train into the city to go to work, and I was sitting in the seat closest to the window with my headphones on. Some old dude came up and sat next to me since that’s where the only open seat was (usually people think I look scary because of my clothes and stuff so I assume that’s why most people don’t like sitting next to me, which is okay), and I figured everything would be fine. It wasn’t.

We barely made it five minutes before this dude’s decrepit finger starts poking me. I take one of my earbuds out to ask him what’s wrong, and he told me he can hear my music and he thinks it’s terrible and wants me to turn it off. I very flatly said “no,” put my earbud back in and go back to minding my business. I’m honestly surprised he could hear anything because this man had to be at least 70 years old.

About another five or so minutes goes by, and this mummy taps me again and says my music is really bothering him and that if I didn’t turn it off he was going to go up to the conductor and tell him to kick me off the train. I told him I have every right to listen to what I want to inside of my headphones and that if he doesn’t like it he could go find somewhere else to sit, and then I turned around and again, kept minding my business.

That’s when I feel him pull my earbud out of my ear and scream “turn that shit off!” He even spit on me a little as he did it. I tried to pry my earbud out of his cold, dying hand but I obviously didn’t want to hurt this guy. He then tried to pull my phone out of my hand to turn my music off himself, as if he’d even be able to figure it out. I slapped his hand away and shoved my phone in my pocket, and then he stands up and over me trying to reach in my pocket to take it. So, I pushed him.

He fell back into his seat, and I tell him to give me my earbud back. He told me I just assaulted him and he was going to call the cops and get me arrested. Mind you, no one else stepped in to help. I understand the optics don’t look good—me, a long-haired metalhead shoving this old “feeble” fucker, but he started it. Since I clearly didn’t want to get arrested I just decided to get off at the next stop.

I ended up being late to work because I had to wait for the next train, and I’m down an earbud. Do I really suck for this?


Well, there you have it, folks. If anything, that old shit put hands on him first, but does this person suck for the old-on-young squabble?

La entrada Do I Suck For… Pushing An Old Man Because He Tried To Take My Music Away? se publicó primero en METALEROS 💀.



Comments

Dates Tours