Skip to main content
Metaleras Gothic Store Additional Banner

Metal News

Metal News

DISGRUNTLED DAD REVIEWS With DAVE MUSTCOMPLAIN: STRYPER – THRONE of THORNS

Imagen

Oh, fuck yeah. I’ve been in something of a low place recently, what with my brief foray into Satanism with the new Archgoat a few weeks ago, and my offputtingly enjoyable experience listening to Anthrax during my last review, so I feel like I need a reset.

Luckily, my editor over at MetalSucks decided to not be an insufferable shit for once in her worthless life, and gave me the green light to introduce a little wholesomeness to you wannabe purveyors of the Dark Arts.

That’s right, motherfucker, get ready to be bukkaked by the Love of Christ.

Here’s my review of the new Stryper, and if you don’t like it you’re more than welcome to get mouthfucked by Lucifer for all eternity. See if I care.

Track 1: Throne of Thorns

I feel bad for being so harsh in that intro. Now, with that being said, will I admit to being wrong? Fuck no.

Track 2: Here in Your Heart

Oh, hell yeah. That opening riff belongs in the goddamn Library of Congress. Speaking of which, this shit needs to be mandatory in public schools, like prayer. I’ll save that soapbox speech for another time, but you know it’s coming.

Track 3: Falling

You know what? Fuck it. They kicked Jesus out of our public schools, and then what happened? Kids are using litterboxes instead of bathrooms, if Fox News is telling the truth, and I’ve never known them to embellish anything or have any sort of agenda. That bullshit wouldn’t be happening if they were playing Stryper during the morning announcements, I’ll tell you that much.

Track 4: I’m Alright (I’m Okay)

I love this and, more importantly, so does God.

Track 5: Waiting For You

This is inspiring me to haul my old Gibson out of storage. I know it drives my old lady Doreen fucking crazy, but see if I give a toss. She can bitch all she wants. It won’t stop me from rockin’.

Track 6: Carry the Flame

Wait, nevermind. She’s in the living room watching Virgin River and I don’t want to bother her.

Track 7: Hollywood

7 tracks in, and these guys haven’t let up one bit. Is Stryper in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or do I need to go off on another Reddit rant? I swear, it hasn’t been the same ever since they let Missy Elliott in.

Track 8: Beautifully Broken

Big surprise: another stellar tune. Praise the Lord!

Track 9: Ashes to Roses

I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say this is the best album any band has ever released, ever.

Track 10: Alone Again

It’s heart-wrenching that there’s only one song after this. They’re really making sure it closes out with a bang, though.

Track 11: Shadowbreaker

Good thing you can’t see my eyes welling with tears over how much of a transformative experience listening to this album has been for me. I’m going right back to Track 1 after I finish this review for you freaks.

There you have it. 5/5, of course. It feels good that I’m finally using my incredible music-reviewing skills to spread the Gospel. Love you, Jesus.

As for the rest of you degenerate fucks, see you next week.

La entrada DISGRUNTLED DAD REVIEWS With DAVE MUSTCOMPLAIN: STRYPER – THRONE of THORNS se publicó primero en METALEROS 💀.



Comments

Dates Tours

Popular posts from this blog

IRON MAIDEN WALPAPPER FONDOS HD

Coleccion de imagenes de IRON MAIDEN Cual te llevas? Los fondos de pantalla y wallpapers de Iron Maiden son una forma popular de mostrar su apoyo y pasión por esta legendaria banda de heavy metal. Aquí hay algunas cosas que debes saber sobre los wallpapers de Iron Maiden: Disponibilidad: Hay una amplia variedad de fondos de pantalla y wallpapers de Iron Maiden disponibles en línea, desde imágenes de las portadas de sus discos hasta fotos de conciertos y de la banda en general. Calidad: La calidad de los fondos de pantalla y wallpapers de Iron Maiden puede variar, desde imágenes en baja resolución hasta imágenes de alta calidad con colores vivos y detalles precisos. Formatos: Los fondos de pantalla y wallpapers de Iron Maiden están disponibles en diferentes formatos, como JPG, PNG y BMP, para adaptarse a diferentes tipos de pantallas y dispositivos. Personalización: Algunos sitios en línea ofrecen la posibilidad de personalizar tus fondos de pantalla y wallpapers de Iron Maiden, agr...

AC DC wallpappers

AC / DC -WALPAPPERS- imagenes AC / DC -Wallpapers- AC  DC  wallpappers Fondos de pantalla AC DC AC/DC es una de las bandas de rock más icónicas y reconocidas en todo el mundo, y sus fans a menudo buscan maneras de mostrar su amor por la banda. Una forma popular de hacerlo es descargar wallpapers o fondos de pantalla con imágenes o diseños relacionados con AC/DC. Hay una gran variedad de opciones disponibles, desde fotos de los miembros de la banda hasta logotipos y portadas de discos emblemáticos. Estos wallpapers están disponibles en línea en diferentes resoluciones, desde pantallas de escritorio hasta dispositivos móviles, por lo que es fácil encontrar el perfecto para cualquier dispositivo. ¡Sea cual sea tu elección, un fondo de pantalla de AC/DC es una forma genial de mostrar tu amor por esta leyenda del rock! Fondos de pantalla de AC / D...

Metallica fondos hd walpappers

Fondos HD de Metallica para descargar  En este Post veremos una compilacion de imagenes de Metallica para diversos usos ya sea para un logo ,un diseño ,un poster o simplemente ponerlo de walpapper . El post se ira acualizando con el tiempo espero les guste .  Metallica a traves del tiempo fue una banda que destaco entre otras con su arte visual siendo pioneros en logotipos de remeras metaleras por lo cual los invito a ver esta humilde coleccion : como regalo un mega post de frases de metallica . FUENTE: metallica wallpapers  Wallpapers o imágenes de Metallica son una forma popular de mostrar su apoyo y pasión por esta legendaria banda de heavy metal. Aquí hay algunas cosas que debes saber sobre los wallpapers de Metallica: Disponibilidad: Hay una amplia variedad de wallpapers de Metallica disponibles en línea, desde imágenes de las portadas de sus discos hasta fotos de conciertos y de la banda en general. Calidad: La calidad de los wallpapers ...